Children in Yulee can bounce, enjoy games like foosball and air hockey, and build stuffed animals at a new indoor play zone.
Let’s Roll Entertainment is a part of the new Shops at Midtown at State Road A1A and US 17 near Early Impressions.
In addition to activities, the business offers toys, candy, refreshments, ice cream, coffee and teas. They also have a 20-foot outdoor slide and a laser maze for special occasions like birthday parties.
We talked to owner Kim Sage about the new business.
$7 for 1 hour
$10 for 2 hours
Wed: 12 – 8
Thu: 12 – 8
Fri: 12 – 9
Sat: 10 – 9
Sun: 10 – 8
- Mom’s Group Meet & Greet $7 for 2 hours. 12pm-2pm
- Arts & Craft Day- $10 for 2 hours of indoor play zone and a craft to take home. 3pm- 5pm
- There’s also a Team/Youth group special. Unlimited use to facility including play zone and party room. $7 play zone and party room. $10 with hot dog, ice-cream and drink. 5-8pm.
Special Events on Thursdays:
- Home School Day 2 hours unlimited and use of private room. 12pm-3pm
Special Events on Fridays:
- 12-3 TGIF special – $8 for 2 hours indoor play zone and ice-cream bar.
- For Friday TGIF Party Packages, Night Black Light Special parties, and all other parties visit the website (see below).